What chores do you get done while baby wearing?

wrshamblinjr

Basically my question is the title! I want to keep my house cleaner but I also want to limit the time my 3 month old spends in her bouncy chair.

Currently I do the following chores while baby wearing:
- vacuum
- mop
- general tidy
- hand wash dishes
- dust
- prep fruit/veggies

Is there anything else l can add to my list?! I do most of those daily but it still doesn’t seem like enough to keep the house clean!

For context I have a 17lb 3 month old and an ergo omni 360!

@wrshamblinjr When I used to baby wear I would cook, do East laundry tasks that didn’t require bending down, and just tidy up :)

I don’t mean to be judgey at all, but I feel like dusting near baby isn’t a good idea but I could be wrong.. just wanted to mention that. But I guess it also depends on airflow and stuff? Idk!

@wrshamblinjr Yeah don't cook anything like bacon. I reached for a pan at the grabbing stage while my bio mom was cooking and got Bacon grease all over me. It's my first memory, the pain was excruciating. 2nd degree burns and a few scars.

I would be ok with steaming, boiling, crock pot prepping or anything safe like that but anything dangerous my kid is in her bouncer.

@wrshamblinjr Def drop the clean clothes on the couch or bed and fold them while wearing! Baby makes a nice little folding surface while on the front! I felt bad bending over while back carrying as well but now he says “wheeee” 😂

@wrshamblinjr I use this as an opportunity for squats. Gotta get my exercises in somehow. I just turn to the side, squat and reach around to the bottom of the tub. Then repeat on the other side as needed.

Back