Valentines ‘date’ ideas for 3,4 & 9 yr old sisters?

subnak

Hi parents. Would love some guidance. My girlfriend’s 3 daughters have expressed an interest in it so I’d like to do something Valentines-y with on them on the Sunday before Valentines itself.

It’s my first time doing this holiday as a Bonus Dad - no kids of my own but been dating their mom for nearly a year so they’re very comfortable with me - so I’m not quite sure what to do on the day.

They love playing dress up and ‘getting pretty’ with faux makeup so thought I’d dress up too, doing something vaguely date-like but for kids, obvs. More of a tea party, probably. But would like to add something a bit more fun or memorable.

Anyone have any suggestions on activities for the occasion though? Should we do themed arts & crafts together? Bake cookies together? Just eat something? Is fondue allowed? (I know fondue isn’t allowed.)

Any ideas on how to make it fun or special would be hugely appreciated!

@subnak All your suggestions are very sweet, you seem like an amazing bonus dad :) I’m sure they’d love a dress up tea party of sorts with cookies and finger sandwiches. Maybe get some flowers or valentines balloons to bring it together

Back