Vaginal pH totally off

richardmac

Anyone else having issues with recurring vaginal infections (specifically yeast and bacterial vaginosis in my case) due to pH being way off? In the last 2-3 months I have already had both yeast infections and BV 5x each. I go through treatment, seem to have maybe 2-3 good days, only to flare up with another infection again right after.

I started a probiotic a month ago and it doesn’t seem to be helping yet. This has been so frustrating and downright uncomfortable and even painful. I’m 30 weeks now and scheduled to deliver via c-section at 39 weeks so I’ve only got 9 weeks to go but ugh… I just want to scoop my vagina out of my body.

On top of that, I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with anemia, then diagnosed this week with gestational diabetes after I failed my 3hr glucose test, and yesterday/today have been dealing with the absolute most painful hemorrhoid of my life.

If this was my first baby, I would most certainly not have anymore children after this experience. I have been so so so miserable 😭😭

@richardmac Vaginally issues in pregnancy are so common they are almost the rule.

I am a wet Wanda, until I'm pregnant. Then I morph into the Sahara.
I never get uti or yeast infections, until I'm pregnant. Then my bladder goes on strike and my Vag takes up baking as a hobby.
My hemroids from the previous pregnancies all but disappear three weeks after birth, but in pregnancy my booty looks like it's trying to make a balloon.

Pregnancy SUCKS. Bodies that are pregnant, struggle. You are not alone momma bear.

Back