Size 6 pull ups

luketheduke01

Hello! My 6yo daughter has been having a lot of overnight accidents lately. I am 33 weeks pregnant and think it's related... She is going on a 2 night overnight with her school in a couple of weeks and I'm wanting to send her with some cloth pull ups so she doesn't pee in her sleeping bag night 1 and ruin the trip, and nickis is sold out! Do you have any recs for other brands?

@luketheduke01 This doesn’t answer your question, but my 8 year old still wets at night and we use disposables (ninjamas). With the volume of her big kid pees, she would need a super bulky cloth pull-up. For a sleepover you have to think about her travelling with 1-2 pee soaked pull-ups as well, potentially smelling like pee around her friends…. I’d just buy a pack of disposables provided she can get to a garbage can. Even if she had to pack them home, I think the ninjamas have something to neutralize the ammonia smell and while they do smell, I think it would be much less than cloth would.

@luketheduke01 No prob 😊 We’ve been dealing with this for so long and while I’d love to use cloth for her because I hate disposables and having her in yucky plastic stuff etc, it’s really the only thing that I think works atm.

@chrisleatherman40 Yes for sure. I get a little neurotic about toxins and stuff lol but we tried one of her old kinda small nickis ones last night amd she peed through it so it's prob just easier to do disposables, especially since the trip is soon! And I'm tired of washing sheets every day lol

Back