PH CARE

shakey1

Hi guys me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago and tinry ko gumamit ng ph care 2 weeks from the sex pero i got my period 1st day and 2nd day it was red kasi mga araw na yun and 3 days before my period nakakalimutan ko ng gumamit ng ph care sa 3rd day night gumamit ako ang 4th day ko na period merong pink BUNTIS BA AKO O DAHIL YUN SA PH CARE?

@shakey1 i’m sorry, I don’t the language you’re speaking in most of the post.

However, if you had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago, have you taken a test? it will be definitive by now. I would love to help, but the language barrier is making it hard.

also, from what I can understand, you had a period. you can’t be pregnant and also have a period

@mavarick1 I never use ph care(feminine wash) but i tried using 2 weeks after the sex but it was only 3 days because i always forgot to use it. 5 days after i got my period its was bright red on 1st and 2nd day in 3rd day night i decided to use ph care and i check my period in 4th day it has pink so im thinking if it was because of the ph care?

@shakey1 Ph care wouldn’t stop your period. Your period just ended. I hope to god you’re not washing inside the vagina because that’s going to actually throw off your ph regardless of what this cleaning stuff says. Your vagina is self cleaning and NOTHING should go up there to “cleanse” it. This is just opening a door for the bacterial flora in the vagina to be thrown off, which can cause things like bacterial vaginosis, which require antibiotics to treat. The “ph care”, soap, or anything like that should first be mild or fragrance free and ONLY be used on the vulva (outside of the vagina).