I wish I had listened to my gut

@gakelley When reaching out to attorneys you can say that the press is considering publishing your case and ask them if they’re interested in taking this on for you. The more attention your situation gets, the more likely the attorneys will be to help you.

At the end of the day, it’s not about the money. Unfortunately, this is the only way to get big hospitals and higher officials to be more accountable and ensure something like this doesn’t happen again. And any money you may get could be used for therapy to help you heal and maybe even start a foundation in Evren’s name. Will continue to pray for you! ❤️

Edit: typo

@gakelley I too lost my daughter, Klover, last year at 20 weeks. What helped me is online support groups. No one knows the pain like other loss parents. Rachels Gift, Star Legacy, & Sharewell are all great places to look in to for them.. Also, Molly Bears & Phoenix Bears make weighted teddy bear that was the size of your baby. I'm sorry you're going thru this.

@gakelley I just cried.
I’m SO sorry you went through that.
I’m absolutely disgusted in how you were treated.
I have no words because I can’t even pretend to understand what your going through but I’m just so sorry. My heart breaks for you.

@gakelley I am so sorry! thank you for spending the time to share your story here and warn others, I’m sure you’d rather not have to retell this over and over.

I hope you know that this isn’t on you, it’s not your fault and things happen during pregnancy (messed up ER work aside). You’re definitely saving many lives by sharing your story!

@gakelley All of the fault lies with your medical care. Not you. This is why we have doctors. People who specialize in this type of care and can get us and the baby through safely. Its not on us to know how to manage a pregnancy. I am so sorry for your loss and that you are going through this.

@gakelley I'm so very sorry for your loss and that they didn't take you seriously 😔 it will never not break my heart when some medical professionals fail to care about our babies..

@gakelley I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤️❤️. I hope you can feel all of our mama bear energy standing behind you and bearing you up as you find the energy to hold someone accountable for this. You made the best decisions you could with the information you had at the time. ❤️

@gakelley I’m so sorry for your loss, Momma 💔 No parent should ever have to go through this loss, your beautiful son only knew warmth and love in his life and he will always be with you.

🫂

Back