I’m 4.5 months in and it’s still hard.

@grace4us Hang in there! I’m 18 months in and unfortunately it’s still really hard. It’s incredibly different than 4.5 months and in some ways easier but in other ways harder. It just keeps changing but always hard. But they get cuter!

@grace4us Keep your chin up. None of it is easy, but every day gets better. What kept me going was knowing that we were doing everything in our power: they were warm, clean, dry and fed. Yes they rely on you for everything but one day they won’t and that’s what put it in perspective for me. You got this

@grace4us Mine turned 2 yesterday. 7-16 months felt way sweeter and easier for me. They were finally on a semblance of a schedule and also not super mobile. 1.5-2 has been a killer for me, my dudes are climbers and sooo mischevious and really really test limits everyday. We have really really sweet moments and some days that feel good, but I’m grateful for the days I can go to work or get a sitter or leave them with my husband and just go out to do soemthing for myself, because it’s still exhausting. Though I will say getting more sleep at night helps, mine didn’t start truly sleeping through (like with zero wake ups) til a couple months ago. You’re doing amazing, keep it up, and take all the help and breaks you can get. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

@grace4us My twins are 6 months next month and it’s still hard. Naps are crap but they sleep mostly at night. I still don’t know what I’m doing. Just letting you know you aren’t alone. I cried today to my mom asking when is this going to become fun