5 months old still waking up 2x to be fed

@benstiller12 I mean he has been put aside, y’all have a small baby to care for. You are in survival mode. If he’s complaining about not getting enough attention, he has too much free time on his hands and needs to step up

@allfleshisasgrass Okay that post of mine was obviously not meant to trash my husband. He does his fair share of part in taking care of me/ our child/ our house etc. I jaut don’t have enough energy for more than the essentials right now. That’s all I meant

@benstiller12 I’m not trashing your husband. My point is, since you have just enough energy for just the essentials, why is the same not true of him? You are so tired you go to bed with the baby (which I TOTALLY get) but the same isn’t true of him

@allfleshisasgrass He has like way too much coffee in my opinion haha 😂and I like to sleep :D but he’s I get that though. Where I’m an early bird catches the worm kinda person he’s the night owl and very crabby in the mornings

@benstiller12 My LO is almost 10 months old and wakes 2-3 times at night (sometimes more if going through teething or growth spurt). I just recently got my period back when she turned 9 months old.

@benstiller12 Want to mention that babies waking up at night is normal and a protective measure against SIDS. They’re supposed to wake at night. If you’re getting 6 hour stretches out of her, that’s considered sleeping through the night. My 11 month old still wakes (I say wake but it’s really a groggy search for a boob since we cosleep) 2-3 times a night.

It’s normal and expected.

@benstiller12 My 8 month old wakes up 3-5 times from 8pm to 7am. Lol! We don’t sleep train. He needs the calories from nursing at night bc during the day he is usually too distracted to stay on boobs. (Yes ive tried feeding in dark room to no avail)