For those who are afraid of cryptic pregnancy

@luckycookie51 no because i’ve been having the worst pregnancy scare since july. i had unprotected (it wasn’t even sex fr he stuck it in for like 2 seconds and didn’t finish til 10 minutes after), but it was when i just got off my period (two weeks before ovulation and 6 days before my fertile window). i’ve tested negative on a billion urine tests and a blood test (around what would be 13-14 weeks), haven’t missed a period (they’ve been later and lighter, but i’m filling pads and bleeding the same amount of time), had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms, and took mifo and miso (and experienced the symptoms someone has when they take them and aren’t preggo). however, i’ve been very bloated, fatigued, and constipated lately which makes me suspect i’m just someone with a hormone imbalance that messes with pregnancy tests, despite all these factors.

i’ve been worrying myself sick scrolling through tiktoks abt cryptic pregnancy and reading articles about it. i haven’t processed anything that’s happened since july and im probably so much more stressed out than i believe i am. this comment and thread is helping me relax so much. thank you.

@zerodefect hey i’m doing alright. im due for my next period in a few days and im hoping it’s gonna be normal. no further updates as of rn. still no symptoms and my body looks and feels exactly the same. i’ll update in a few days

@alien0 Hi, mine has been since July too and also for a blood test at what would be 14-16 weeks same exact story it was 2 maybe 3 days after I got off my period. I’ve been getting my period in time every month but I’m just so scared it’s not really my period and I’m so anxious it feels like I can’t live life until 9-10 months is over. Please message me. Does ur stomach feel weird do u have issues with that

@brasyliam no stomach issues or anything! just light periods. irdk what’s going on because i feel completely normal. my body looks exactly the same and i’m filling pads.