dOn'T sTrESs, iT's bAD fOR tHe BaBY

@parnellj83 Unless you’re going to hand me a billion dollars, don’t tell me not to stress. Shits gotta get done, I can’t sit on my ass all day eating bonbons. Don’t tell me not to stress unless you’re going to solve all my problems for me.

@parnellj83 When I talked to a nutritionist, I opened up about my anxiety and how it was keeping me from doing some things I should do, and she said my baby will “never have a fighting chance” if I keep being so anxious”. Yeah, no, that just made me feel bad and feel even more anxious.

@parnellj83 She was trying to tell me that kids with anxious moms have lower test scores and have trouble socializing later in life, which I don’t know if thats true but I feel like there was a nicer way to put it that didn’t make me feel so bad.

@katrina2017 That sounds very counterproductive. Again, show me one person who relaxes when they tell them "relax" or someone who stops being anxious when someone scares them.

ETA Also, I doubt that study exists, how do you even measure levels of anxiety and who do they measure it against? Perfect people that don't stress?

@parnellj83 My anxiety got so bad over not stressing and feeling guilty over stressing that I ended up having a panic attack and going to the OB triage. 🙃 between hearing that constantly and people just loving to share their pregnancy horror stories, I’m ready to go live in a cave away from everyone. 😂

@parnellj83 Currently working at a retail store that is getting more and more customers while suffering severe understaffing. Last night I was struggling between “I shouldn’t be stressing like this because it’s bad for my baby” and “whattheactualfuckistonightihateeverythingifacustomerBREATHESinmygeneraldirectioni’mgoingtohaveamentalbreakdown”

@parnellj83 I spend my whole pregnancy stressed at Hulk's level and baby boy is fine. Ok, was not good and the better ""option""" but im Brazilian so Im living in Pocketnaro's nation, hb was finishing college when I get pregnant and I was in the middle, I already lost my parents and HB father is neonazi (im jew) so I knew it will be hard as a horny dick and a looot of another problems so girl, I wanted kill with my own hands the people that used told me to just chill.

@parnellj83 I’ve been dealing with this so much lately. I recently found out I was pregnant, I started a new job a month ago & until today didn’t have insurance. I also will not qualify for FMLA & along with all the other emotions that come with the news of being pregnant I’ve been a little stressed anxious & scared. I’ve had a few people close to me now tell me not to stress. Like, screw my feelings, it doesn’t matter what I’m dealing with….we just can’t let that baby be stressed. And it honestly makes me feel like I no longer matter as a person at all.