[Birth Update] Miles is here!

@littlemelittleu2 I can't tell you how much I cried when I saw that little face!!
I'm so happy for you guys, you deserve this so so much.
Hope Miles make you so happy and that all this messy tricky road you went through is all worth it cause you have him.
Big big big hugs and a big welcome to that sweety!

@littlemelittleu2 Congratulations Val! I haven't been on this side in a while and heard there was a post we should all check out. I seriously got the chills and started to tear up when I saw the title of your post. Miles is absolutely gorgeous and you did an amazing job! I am so happy for you! hugs

@littlemelittleu2 I read this last night, and didn't get a chance to comment. Vall, I am so so happy for you and your family. He is beautiful, and your husband looks so damn happy.

Also tears...ouch! I hope you heal up quickly. Congrats hun! Enjoy this family time.

@littlemelittleu2 I can honestly say that I have never cried tears of happiness on reddit before until just now. I'm so happy for you and your family. Welcome to the world Miles!

And lady you are a trooper! I'm so glad that you had a successful labor!

Also, as a fellow huge boob person, just keep the boob from suffocating his little nose for a while and I promise, you'll get the hang of it together! Once I helped him that way for a few days, he somehow started latching so I didn't have to do that as often!

I'm with /@pielun123 on this one, I've been looking so forward to this update and you're here and he's here and I'm so fucking happy for you guys!

Back