Are Pampers Pure really clean?

@bob_from_it Unfortunately, healthy baby diapers are super expensive and out of our price range but I do have a couple boxes of them at least! I know they’re super clean diapers so definitely a great suggestion for those who can afford it!!

@ashtonbriscoef2w i understand! they are out of ours also but after reading about the phthalates in the pampers pure my daughter had been in her entire 7 months of life we decided it was worth the money. have you considered cloth diapering?

@ashtonbriscoef2w PSA: Kudos are the only diaper where all that touches baby's skin is cotton. They're also substantially more absorbent and cut subtly different to minimize the risk of blowouts. They are actually the best, and certainly the safest option for sensitive skin. They're moderately expensive, but far from the most expensive. There are other brands mentioned that may be moderately more eco-friendly, but not better in terms of performance and most importantly what is making contact with your little's skin.

@ashtonbriscoef2w I tried them and did NOT like them. One because they gave my baby diaper rash and two they left cotton fibers and little balls of the absorbent material on her bum. As others have said we LOVE Millie Moon. They do run on the small side but fit great and are incredibly soft and reasonably priced compared to other “luxury” brands. Sign up for a bunch of registries and get the gift boxes all of them have samples to try. I agree don’t stock up until you know what works for your baby.

@ashtonbriscoef2w I was not happy with pampers pure from a safety standpoint but unfortunately I can’t remember why.

Was happier with kudos from a safety standpoint and they’re not much more expensive