Are Pampers Pure really clean?

@ashtonbriscoef2w We moved from pampers pure (first 2mo or so) to Pura since they’re about the same price, but are TCF and have no moisturizers. They’re available at the same places, too, which was very important for us.

@gpink Love Pura but they are frequently out of stock on Amazon. We do subscribe and save but run out of a month of diapers in 3 weeks. 🙃 We also switched from Pampers pure around the same time, 3 months ish.

@odettemayers Yeeeeeah. I’ve noticed this, too. I buy them frequently in the smaller packs but recognize that they’re just a touch more this way (like 38 cents a diaper vs 36). We are still in size 3

@ashtonbriscoef2w I would plan to try a few different brands to see what works best for your baby. My son peed through/out of almost every diaper besides Honest when he was first born. Now we use Millie Moon which we have really liked. I just wouldn’t try to decide on a diaper brand just yet and stock up on it or anything, be prepared with a few options and stick with what works for your baby.

@ashtonbriscoef2w In our country the drugstore brand disposables is what I tend to go for when buying disposables for our toddler (daycare requires disposables)- they are perfume, lotion, chlorine and phthalate free which for me personally are the biggest no-no's, particularly perfume/fragrance (plus they happen to also have a plant based top sheet) so it might be worth looking into non-brand-name disposables at your local drugstores and such.

Another bonus of buying the drugstores brands at least where we live is they are actually manufactured here in our country, whereas a lot of the "eco" brands we can buy here are made in China or Mexico.

@ashtonbriscoef2w Not sure about pampers, but we’ve been using Dyper bc target’s up&up brand suddenly started breaking him out after months. I love them! As long as he airs out twice a day, all is well.

@ashtonbriscoef2w We use pampers pure when we do disposables (in cloth most of the time) and don’t have any issues with them. Granted I didn’t look too closely into the minutiae of different brands because we only really use them when traveling for like a long weekend and don’t want to deal with laundry. We haven’t experienced many leaks or blowouts (also a long, lean baby like others have mentioned who use them).

@ashtonbriscoef2w I honestly (no pun intended) don’t know if they are any greener, but my favorite wipe after trying many is the honest brand. It comes out one at a time down to the last few, is the right size and thickness and wetness, and doesn’t give us a rash. I only buy these now.

And now I see you meant the diaper. Yeah. I need more coffee. And for the record I figure most disposables are just about equally bad for the environment. We use Huggies.

@ashtonbriscoef2w I think it depends on what your definition of “clean” is. I think all Pampers have some form of fragrance and that’s a no no for me personally, but a lot of folks seem to like them. After trying quite a few brands (Pura, Hello Bello, Rascal & Friends) I primarily use Kirkland and occasionally Huggies because they actually work for my baby and they are fragrance, latex and paraben free and also ECF. I would prefer TCF but I just didn’t have luck with any of the brands I tried.

Pura had a really nice feel to them and I liked the fit but found that they leaked. They seemed larger/wider to me than some of the other brands.

Hello Bello gave my daughter a rash but the absorbency seemed decent and the price was better than others.

Rascal & Friends - low cost, available only at Walmart which is not convenient for me and they fit my daughter funny.

Edited to add more detail about the other brands.