Are Pampers Pure really clean?

So I’m trying to decide which diapers to get for our baby who is due in 3.5 weeks or less! I thought Pampers Pure would be a good alternative and maybe not as expensive as some others but I noticed they have vegetable oil in them… Is this a big deal? I know vegetable oil isn’t great to ingest so I’m having a hard time thinking it’s okay to have in a diaper on a baby’s skin…

Looking for thoughts and/or other cleaner diaper alternatives that won’t break the bank!

TIA!!

@ashtonbriscoef2w We used pampers pure while we were on a vacation and couldn’t find honest in his size. We started with coterie, moved to honest and after trying Millie Moon I think we are going to switch over to those. They are sooo soft (like Coterie) but we have not had the leaking issues we had with coterie, plus they’re way more affordable and also fit my baby’s body better. I wouldn’t stock up on any one brand of diapers tbh. You have to see what works for your baby and their skin as well as what fits their body type. I’m not actually sure if vegetable oil as a diaper ingredient is “bad” but we personally had no issues with pampers pure and my baby has pretty sensitive skin.

@marlinkingsley Thank you! In Target’s baby registry welcome bag, I got a sample of Millie Moon diapers and Healthy Baby. I’m excited to try them! I had a diaper raffle at my shower so I will probably keep a pack of Pampers Pure but am curious about others’ experiences with them. Thanks again, this is helpful!!

@marlinkingsley I think I had the exact same issue with Honest running really small too! I didn’t even bother trying this time, baby is doing really well in Pampers Pure and I don’t have the bandwidth to explore other brands and sizing.

@marlinkingsley I’m comparing to Pampers Pure and Huggies special delivery, which are what my baby mostly used! They were similarly sized, but the pampers were kind of stiff in comparison to Huggies. Millie moon size 1 ran way smaller than the either of those in Size 1. We haven’t tried Honest!

@marlinkingsley I really like them! I’ve almost exclusively purchased those for baby, but luckily she doesn’t have particularly sensitive skin, so we also used up whatever other people gifted us. Except regular pampers, because the scent is way too much 🤮

@lordimyre I have a question so I also exclusively used Huggies special delivery and I can't find them anymore. Have you encountered this problem. I used to get them at target but I don't see them there anymore. I'm so sad that I can't find them. I'm trying Honest Brand but sucks that I have to make the switch.

@pinkpeony I JUST noticed this as well have a bit of a stockpile. It looks like they’re doing away with them and coming out with Skin Essentials instead. I guess I’ll give those a try, but that’s super annoying!

@ashtonbriscoef2w They’re better than a lot others. I’ve used pampers pure with all my kids (in conjunction with cloth). My oldest could not wear any other disposable or she broke out in horrible rashes/burns. I tried them all but they were the only ones that she could wear comfortably. And I discovered about myself that disposables are a convenience to me and I need to be able to get them at the store. Subscription or online only stuff does not work for me.

My youngest can wear anything as her skin isn’t as sensitive but she pees like a racehorse and only Pampers swaddlers can keep up with her output lol. I would’ve stuck with pure but they aren’t as absorbent. Pampers just works best for our family.

Try pure and see if they work for your little one. If they don’t try something else :)

@ashtonbriscoef2w We use them and love them, they fit our baby’s body shape perfectly (long and lean) so we rarely have blow outs or leaks. We have found them to be pretty absorbent (we use Honest for overnights though). They are TCF but when I looked into the ingredients, the fragrance free piece was somewhat misleading as it seems that the liner does have some fragrance but my baby has extremely sensitive skin and these diapers have not been an issue whatsoever.

@ashtonbriscoef2w We love parasol diapers. They’re TCF but much cheaper and better than coterie. They have a subscription that comes with good water wipes, too. Pampers pure didn’t work for my baby’s sensitive skin.