After 4 long years, I’m 5 weeks pregnant!

@care563 I am so so happy for you! We tried for 3 years with no success and those were very hard and sad times, but our little miracle ended up happening, just like with you so I’m over the moon for you!!!

@care563 So many congratulations! Reading this thread and seeing how strong you all are and the examples of endurance is inspiring to read as I’m in my first week with my first kiddo!

OP I am wishing you all of the best!

@care563 Sending you love and hugs from me. I became a mom 23 years ago and I know have 5 children. I endured miscarriages, stillbirth and heartache. This is the greatest journey you'll ever go on. I felt compelled to send you a message and I don't often say this on reddit but I was praying for a family and looked up because my phone beeped and I got a notification from reddit and then your post popped up. I felt like it was a sign saying I should congratulate you and tell you to stay positive. You deserve your happy. I feel your joy in your post. Please take care of yourself, your precious new baby and this next exciting phase. I wish you all the luck in the world. Way to go Momma. XOXO 🙏👶🙏

@care563 Congratulations! It also took us four years to have our first baby, with loss and infertility and grief. Now my daughter is almost 15, and I was shocked a few weeks ago to find out I’m pregnant! We weren’t trying and honestly thought in our 40s that ship had sailed. The anxiety was terrible! But now I’m 9 weeks and so far all blood work and sonos have been good!

@care563 Congratulations! We are bump sisters. I spent 3.5 years trying to get one positive and I finally got it. Had IVF transfer on March 18th.

I am also happy to be here and looking forward to all the morning sickness, sore boobs, and all the rest. Whoohoo!