7 Weeks - When Can I Let Him Sleep For Longer?

@tonemonkey Our pediatrician said we could let him sleep after he regained to birth weight and was still gaining weight which was 3 weeks out. Unfortunately my baby still wakes up every 2-3 hours at night to feed no matter how much we give him right before bedtime so I did not get a good sleeper lol. Be grateful and take advantage of it!

@name123 Thank you so much. I just get so stressed that he’ll start losing again. FTM so I guess I just have to let go and give it a whirl lol.

And we know how quickly things change with these tiny humans, lol. He sleeps great now, but who knows about next week! Here’s to hoping your little babe starts sleeping longer next week!!

@tonemonkey I’m an FTM too and was scared he would start losing weight! But I got myself to be okay with that possibility and that I’d just go back to night feedings if that happened. Good luck and enjoy the sleep if possible :)

@name123 Well.. that’s just the most logical thought process that never crossed my mind (not being sarcastic haha). Wow. Talk about mom brain over here lol. Thank you again!! Ditto.. enjoy your sleep when you can!