With all the discussion regarding weight gain, would anyone like to be my friend on MyFitnessPal?

@greg0ry I'll join! While I'm probably not as health conscious as some other bumpers right now (20 lbs up at 24 weeks -- oof), I'd like to be better. My username is sincerelyree.

@greg0ry Y'all can add me if you like (finnvalley). I lost over 30lb with MFP a couple of years ago, but then I got lazy and gained it all back. I'd just started eating better when I found out I was pregnant, then the good intentions went out the window - I used it as an excuse to eat all the brownies and cake 😁

I think this is a great idea...it might just be the incentive I need to be a healthier mammy 😊

@greg0ry Awesome idea! I haven't been using MFP lately but used to use it a lot. My username is r0cketb00ster (profile picture is one of my cats) and I just joined the group you linked to.

I'm doing OK with weight gain so far - 21 weeks and up 15 pounds (my estimate is 30-35 total). Only odd thing is, I gained 10 of that 15 in the last 4 weeks! So I'm going to keep a closer eye on it going forward, though I'm not worried.

I'm vegetarian (though I'll throw in a little meat every once in a while during pregnancy) and have been eating pretty much my normal diet. My food diary is set to public & I'm always trying new yummy recipes.