When the fuck did you all stop sweating?

glenwoodinncc

Baby is starting to say simple words and I swear a socially acceptable amount, which is still kind of a lot. I feel like today the only words that are really not ok i wouldn't say (n word, k word, c word, three little f word, r word, etc.). But wondering about the others, does it really matter? Did you actively try not to?

@glenwoodinncc
When the fuck did you all stop sweating?

I put on deodorant in the morning but I live in AZ and it stays hot so I'm usually sweating all day and stop in the evening

Doesn't help that my 30lb 18 month still likes to be picked up but how can I say no

@joannam Lol bruh people have no idea.

110° or above for 30 days! Lol last year it was 145 days above 100 lol you think too much in this heat and you start sweating. This shit is the worst.

@joannam I remember the day I moved to PHX it was 114 degrees. I’ve now spent some summers in New England cities as well and can honestly say they’re both brutal.

@joshuasamuel212 3yo woke up wanting to go to the potty (still wears a diaper at night, but we’re working on it), i took her in, pulled down her pants, did not realize diaper was full of poop and it got everywhere. Her legs, my arms, the toilet, the floor. It got worse before it got better. I slipped out 1 fuck under my breath and its been her favorite word all week.

@johnsmith33 My 3.5 yo hasn’t peed in her overnight pull-ups in many months but I don’t see the point of stopping. Like, at some point she’s gonna piss herself in the middle of the night. And when it happens I’ll feel like the smartest guy in the world. And if she doesn’t, even better.

@brad0144 What about a mattress protector? If she’s showing interest in big girl panties and has gone that long without an accident-maybe consider it’s time.

Months for that age is great!