When did your baby sleep all night w/o feed?

@londoj We dropped to one dreamfeed at 8 months (followed by 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep) and then she dropped the dreamfeed on her own and started sleeping 11-12 hours at 10 months. Having a bit of a regression now at 12 months but I think we’re at the tail end of it 🤞🏻

@londoj My formula fed babe didn’t sleep through 10 hours straight consistently until 7 months! From there he slept through the night 10-11 hours for about 4.5 months before regressing back to waking 1-2x a night for comfort, not food.

@londoj Our first didn’t sleep more than 4 hours until we sleep trained at 5 months. Our second first slept through at 4 months, solidly by 5. But we laid very solid groundwork with number 2.

@londoj Mine started sleeping 8 hour stretches about 6 months old. He is now 8 months and getting closer to 10 hour stretches. But it's game over if his teeth are bothering him or he's sick. Those nights are just unpredictable.

@londoj We seem to be turning a corner at 9 months. It's really nice but I didn't mind the middle of the sleepy night bottle feeding with my not-so-cuddly chunky, hungry baby. We started weaning ounces of milk once we got into a decent routine between moving 2x and the regressions. I referenced 12 hours by 12 weeks book.

@londoj 4 month old sleeps from 7:30/8:00 pm - 4:00/4:30 am, eats, then sleeps again from 5:00 am - 8:00 am. She's been in this routine for almost 2 months now.

@londoj Between 8 and 9 months was when we finally started getting some good stretches. He's 9.5 months now and it's still not totally predictable but finally getting better.

@londoj 4 months. His sleeping patterns were excruciatingly painful and unsustainable. Ended up hiring a sleep coach. He’s almost 9 now. Since then, put him in around 7pm and take him out at 7am.

Highly recommend. For us, it wasn’t just sleep coaching. We felt it was parenting 101. He used be not well rested before that and we had feeding problems also. After the sleep coach, his feeding became consistent, his naps became consistent. His growth became exceptionally good. Instead of a crying baby, he’s now a very happy baby. That’s when we realized how important sleep is.

@londoj i have twins, my boy almost every night sleeps for 8-9hours. my girl wakes up way more often and it’s super random. some nights it’s every 3/4 hours, others it’s 6. i think only twice has she slept 8+ hours.
edit: oh yeah and they’re almost 4 months

@londoj 8 weeks old, but my son was not at all like most babies. He would've slept through the night without feeds as young as 2 weeks old but i was advised to wake him for feeds every 2hrs-3hrs and increasing the intervals as directed.