When did u introduced toddler beds

bchapman

So im asking those of you who have ur twins/multiplets sleeping in the same room. Ive seen lots of post of the kids climbing into eachothers beds not letting the other sleep etc... shall i push with the cribs as long as i can (as long as its safe for them)? They are 15 months soon and nowhere near to climb out of those cribs yet, luckily. Im also 33 weeks along with singleton and i was wondering if i can somehow save myself of buying another crib

@bchapman im on the same side as you - I have zero intention to move to floor bed until they climb out. Anecdotally my niece climbed out pretty early and my other friends kid just climbed out at 3 ? soooo sometime before 3 is my plan lol

@tmp My boys are 2.5 and are still in cribs. They were swinging a leg up last month. Shockingly they listened when I asked them not to do that. Lol. Riding this wave as long as we can.

@oaky I can only hope my super flexible climber gives me about 6 more months before she starts escaping the crib. We are room sharing until our house is finished being built.

@oaky This is us haha. I saw them and was like ' oh Jo we don't do that otherwise we can get hurt!

Now they wait for me to lift them in and out. Mine are staying in until 16 at this rate haha