Third child?!

@lalagata Any B, B, G? We are considering trying for a third and I’m sure it will be another boy, but interested to see other families with two boys and what the third was!

@lalagata B,G,G over here and it’s great! Seeing my son really embrace the big brother role to his sisters is the sweetest thing, and I think it’s helped make him more sensitive and gentle already at a younger age. The girls also get along (for now) but we will see how that goes since we are only a year into it.

We didn’t care one way or the other which gender we had, so we were ready for anything. It’s worked out well.

Another logistical thing I love about it since we are done at 3, we now can get rid of all the overtly “boy” clothes (handsome dude, grandmas little guy, etc) to have the wardrobes already set in storage for the two younger girls when they get there.

@kennyjoseph__ YES! my son would be the best big brother of two sisters! and that’s the other thing…. I have SO MANY GIRL CLOTHES and bows from my daughter I wouldn’t even need anymore clothes haha

@lalagata I had BGGGG!

Expecting number 6 and curious about what’s in store! I actually have zero preference as there’s a big gap between #4 and #5 and I think she would love a sister but my husband really thinks we need more male energy around here!

@lalagata 12.5% of three child families will have that combination. But since you have BG already (25% probability) the probability of BGG (or BGB!) is 50%

So in each three child family the probability of the sex combination is one in eight.