The Final Straw w/ Husband

bigred009

I’m done. Today it finally happened. The straw that broke the camel’s back. We were in the living room, baby was on the floor on the mat, husband was sitting next to them. Baby did a big stretch and husband didn’t say “ooo big stretch.” So now I have to leave him. Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time, please.

ETA: y’all I am dying at these responses. I will most definitely throw the whole man away, along with his video games and his mother. My baby and I will seek therapy and heal together from this great slight. Thank you all for your support.

/s in case that wasn’t obvious 😂

@bigred009 I know everyone on Reddit always jumps to divorce & I definitely never ever do that except this one time here where I will.

Sounds like your husband is gaslighting baby by gatekeeping big stretches. He’s definitely a covert narcissist. You need to pack your bags tonight & go full no contact with his entire family, including his parents’ dog.

Delete Facebook, get a lawyer immediately. It’s only a matter of time before baby sneezes & he neglects to gasp with shock & go “oh my goodness!!!!” And is that really something you want to risk putting your child through?

@happilymarried Clearly he was raised by toxic abusers. Whole family must go.

Honestly OP needs to keep an eye on baby too. Baby has their DNA…. Probably only a matter of time before they’re abusing her too

@powerkitejunkie The dad jokes don't always come out naturally. There's some good Udemy courses he can look at if your marriage isn't too far gone.

The REAL test is the Dad Reflexes. If he's missing those, I'm sorry but he might not be the father.

Back