The Final Straw w/ Husband

@fpecaku1 I reset mine at the very least 3 times a week. It helps keep him charged through the next 2-3 days with only 6 hours minimum of sleep every night, he gets up and leaves for work around 5 am back home around 8 pm, asleep by 10:30.

It seems to be working so far. Even off hitch he’s up around 5 am so i know thats his factory wake up time.

@bigred009 I was initially aghast that your husband would allow the baby to touch the floor, but see that the baby was on a mat. Forgivable. Keep in mind that in some cultures (Indonesia), they don't allow baby's feet to touch the floor for the first year. Some go into the 2nd year for this. If husband does indeed end up allowing baby on the floor, definitely go full no contact. Unforgivable. /s

@newadam Yeah I’m sparing about my “throw the whole man away” comments but honestly Reddit parenting subs seem to have soooo many deadbeat and/or abusive men

@bigred009 Not only did he not say ‘ooo big stretch’ but he didn’t even get his phone out for the next 30 minutes to try to capture another one?

I don’t know how you’ve put up with him for so long. Leave his lazy ass on the floor, you and baby need to walk out of his life.

Back