PUMP Act blocked

@benaz1 I made it to a year and it was a STRUG👏🏻GLE👏🏻.
My princess never nursed, she thinks my boobs are hilarious. I had to exclusively pump - my mental health couldn’t do it for 2 years.

@danbu I also exclusively pumped and now I’m debating on if I should try to restart. I just started weaning about two weeks ago, and I’m not totally done yet, but I feel like feedings are so much less stressful. If she doesn’t drink it all… whatever

@benaz1 I’ve heard that the 2 year recommendation is from the world health org; they recommend 2 years because they factor in 3rd world countries with less access to proper nutrition.

@sabresong Well, obviously it's still the same. This isn't an issue for the good women who just stay home with the kids, only for the terrible mothers who selfishly want to go back to work.

Very much /s. People are horrible.

@yunus061 As a practicing Catholic... WHAT THE HECK AMERICA? STOP IT. Stop it 😭😭😭 I am not from the USA and first you get 6 weeks maternity minimum and now mom's have even more barriers to pump at work?? Too burdensome on businesses?? Ahh I had to exclusively pump. My heart goes out to you all 🙏🙏

Back