Postpartum B.O

@thecreativeone Well, imma be frank, this OB was anti vaxx (so I found out after baby was born) so I take what she says with a grain of salt but I've been on the no aluminum train since before she told me. I've been using Hello Bello and it's been okay actually, but I've kinda stopped caring about the stink and moreso pay attention to if I'm allergic to it. But the hello Bello one works decently well, I smell a little sweaty but it makes the onion smell go away at least lmao

@jobbomb6 It’s okay, my OB believed that Strep throat was a myth so I feel you 😂 I honestly just think I sweat more than normal people cause if I just use the organic deodorants without any anti-perspirant my armpits just turn into fuckin faucets. It’s disgusting 😂 Although I have found that if you put organic deodorant on ur bikini line after you shave it completely prevents razor burn entirely. So I have found one solid use for the stuff!!!!

@thecreativeone LOL I feel you. I had the post partum sweats so bad that I'd have to take a shower in the middle of the night. My pits don't get soaked, just super stinky. Lol I didn't think to do that!! They just make my armpits literally hurt and scab because I'm so sensitive that I don't even want to try putting it elsewhere. Honestly I'm too freaked out about breastfeeding and using aluminum that I'd rather just suffer through and I'm not afraid to explain myself to people why I smell like a cheap burger restaurant.

Are there any anti-perspirants without aluminum? Maybe men's? I'm sure there are websites that list some... maybe a spray? Man idk 😭

@jobbomb6 It’s a popular one so you probably have tried it. But most of the other natural deodorants made my armpits literally peel off it hurt so bad. But native doesn’t do that to me.

@conteh Okay, I thought it was just me forgetting/not having time to put on deodorant! I thought the stank would discontinue after giving birth 😅

@conteh I’m 9 months pp and it’s still bad some/most days. I have a tube of deodorant I keep in my pump bag and reapply at my pump breaks.

I’ve also notice I run hotter now. I used to find my office cold but during pregnancy and pp I’m always HOT. So that doesn’t help I feel

Back