Podcasts for road trip with 8-10 y/o kids?

@seeburger There's a trivia podcast with two women that my wife always puts on. They do everything kid friendly from movies to dinosaurs to football and it's actually really good. Sometimes they have their kids do the trivia. Anyways we love it and it's fairly entertaining. I believe it's called family road trip trivia podcast on Spotify. Check it out!

@seeburger If you’re okay with the content being a little older (14+) may I suggest the improved fantasy adventures of Critical Roles; The Mighty Nein!

@seeburger For audiobooks, mine loved the Spy School series by Stuart Gibbs on road trips. They liked his other one, Fun Jungle, too- might be better for their age range.

@seeburger My kids legitimately love Good Job Brain. I love it too, but that's besides the point. Designed to be family friendly trivia.

Some of the episodes of The Ongoing History of New Music caught my 10 year old's attention as well, but there might be some content warnings there as the music world has some unsavoury elements to it.

Wow in the world is also great, but might be a bit young.

@seeburger My son and I really like Brains On. They do a mystery sound each episode and we have fun trying to guess what it is. The host is great and they have kids guest host each episode and the topics are cool.

@seeburger RL Stine's Story Club is my kids' favorite. They're like, micro scary stories. The lady's voice could be a little grating, but it's mostly good. Go Kid Go has some other fun ones, too.

Also like Smologies, the kid friendly version of Ologies, sort of Stuff You Should Know-ish.

@seeburger audiobooks are 100% where it's at. Why not harry potter yet?

are they into start wars at all? the original Timothy Zahn; Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command.

@seeburger The Wylderwood series on Stories Podcast is good for a bit older kids, so is Max Goodname. Circle Round has good fiolk tales with good guests on (Coyotes Wild Ride has Alan Tudyk and it's very funny).

@seeburger I have an 11 and an 8 year old:

Brains On (Science Podcast)
Million Bazillion (explains how money works)
Forever ago (history)
The Past and the Curious (history)
Smash-Boom-Best (kind of a debate podcast)

Back