Please suggest a jogger stroller suitable for daily use and Air Travel. Canada

hiddenknowledge

After much dilemma I decided to buy a car seat and jogger system since I won’t be using a car and will rely on transit. The pavements are not good so I want to go for jogger system as opposed to regular strollers.

Now, I am in a dilemma because I came across 3 models — 1) Safety 1st Interval Jogger Travel System C$400 2) Evenflo Victory Plus C$315 and 3) Graco Trax 2.0 Jogger Travel System. Any experiences ? Any other suggestions based on experience? Thanks a bunch.

P.S I won’t be using a car. It’s going to be Uber and transit for most part. FWIW, I will travel internationally once a year or so.

@hiddenknowledge If the pavement is bad I'd suggest using a baby carrier instead of a stroller, you'll be able go go around much more easily. Where I live the pavement of sidewalks is generally horrible and I have a normal stroller and a carrier. The stroller is nice for a short walk, especially when I'm not in the mood to carry my baby, but we move really slowly. With the carrier I can move around much better.

Side note, the stroller is also useful indoors. Ours has a bassinet and seat configuration, in the first few months we would sometimes put her in the bassinet and wheel her around. Now she's bigger it's in the seat configuration, but I still use it indoors when I'm alone with the baby and need to poop, so I can strap her in and keep her close to prevent screaming.

I just wanted to update here that I ended up buying Graco Modes Pramette Travel system. I only got the chance to try the car seat. It’s great. I will update how the stroller is later. Thanks