Please participate in the study if you qualify! Thanks!

My name is Wennie, a PhD candidate in the Department of Communication. I am currently writing my dissertation about the perceptions of female infertility, its related discrimination and coping strategies, and support seeking behaviors among women with childbearing difficulties. I hope our findings can guide the design of policies that promote women's empowerment in reproductive health. An eligible participant must meet the following requirements: (1) she is eighteen years old or older, (2) she is currently experiencing or once experienced childbearing difficulties, and (3) she self-identifies as Hispanic or African American. Interviews typically last 40-60 minutes. I have obtained IRB approval and your participation information will be protected. The interviews will be conducted online. Each participant will receive a $20 Amazon e-gift card via email. If you are interested in participating in it, please reach out to me at wenniezou9@gmail.com Thanks! More information will be offered through email you are interested in participating in.