Made a PB&J, cut it into quarters, then realized…

@thievingmagpie Oh that is finny! Did you lean into and make the dog’s paw or tail wave? I did that at the vet too and just grabbed my dogs tail and wagged it for her. The receptionist chuckled i felt better.

@confusedfl22 I was helping person A at work, when we had to bring in person B to get the job done. When it was finished, and person B was leaving, I told person A “make sure you say Thank you.”

Thankfully, person A is a mom of young kids and she laughed about it.

@confusedfl22 Butter and parm pasta. It is a sub one-minute banger of a snack (assuming left over noodles and a microwave) and by golly it's top 3 dishes for effort to reward ratio.

Recipie:

Pasta of the shape required by your child with a little water in a bowl and a wet paper towel over it, microwave 22 seconds.

You have 22 seconds to get a pat of butter and parm out.

Dump any extra water out.

Put the butter on the noodles and zap for 11 seconds

Clean up kitchen for 11 seconds

Stir with fork

Add 1/2 o the parm

Stir again

Plate into two plastic bowls and a daddy bowl

Top with rest of parm

Serve

59 seconds. *Fist Pump*

Sit down to your own bowl of butter parm noodles

@confusedfl22 we were having a dinner party (no kids!) and my husband was putting together a charcuterie board. He started cutting all the grapes in half and when I asked him what he was doing, he just paused for a long moment and then got this look of realization on his face. Like - oh yeah, adults don't need grapes cut in half, do they?

Back