I think I was threatened at work today

@twilightsdream Tbh I’m glad you said it because I (not normally one for violence) 100% just wanted to deck her straight in the face. I don’t feel confident about a resolution in my favour because she’s in cahoots with several other c-suite staff and I feel like it’s too small of an agency for any government agency to care. Ugh. I will try though, I have no choice and I’m no pushover.

@diamondoutofdust So it sounds like you work in the medical field. I have a feeling the doctors don’t know she is doing this. Ask one of them for a note and explain all this in great detail if any of them have young kids/grandkids even better. Show them the space you have to pump. Tell them you are scared to go to the board. Say you are considering hiring an attorney. Bring up what your coworker told you. This is bullying and targeting. Things will change. There will be a vacant office for you to pump in.

@diamondoutofdust I used to have a manager like this when I was pregnant. She tried to deny me FMLA when I met all of the criteria for it, and told me that I was back in the office “as soon as I popped that kid out.” Forced me to sign write ups as a contingency policy. I was looking for another job but getting hired anywhere pregnant is next to impossible. Thankfully she was walked out for some of her other legal “discrepancies” and that was the end of it.

Back