I’m raising degenerates

@mrsteecee I'm not sure where the jokes begin and end here sometimes, but I really hope we can retire "snitches get stitches." People take it way too seriously in my area.

@tenangsaja The 12yo for snitching after he put him up to it haha

Most of the Gold Coast regulars usually go to Thailand to get peed on so they are probably happy for the freebie.

@tenangsaja I was walking through Mooloolaba with my wife and kids today and remarked “jeez the rain is salty today”….question asked and answered I guess haha

We’ve got twin 5 year old boys and I promise you you’re not alone in the degeneracy these kids make me shake my head in bewilderment a lot of the time.

@sabby54 The wind assist must’ve been more than I thought, kings beach to Mooloolaba is quite the distance.

I’m pretty sure the head shakes mean we’re doing the parenting thing right though

@tenangsaja Haha I rolled the dice on location and lost, Kings Beach is a great family spot too though, Shelly Beach is a favourite with our kids for looking in the rock pools and finding shells, pretty sure our kids ruined a wedding there a few weeks ago yelling and screaming when they found some giant sea slugs or something that “looks like a poo” while the bride and groom were doing their vows 😐

Back