I’m broken beyond repair

@trojie I found this post two days after you posted, and I’m sobbing for you. I’m so so sorry. How could someone do that to your sweet boy? And right after your father passed. What a beautiful soul he had to contribute to your father’s funeral expenses. I’m sorry, Bromo. No mother should have to bury her child.

@trojie Oh my goodness. I am so so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the heartbreak you and your family must be feeling right now. I'll be thinking about you!!

@trojie There are no words to express how sorry I am for your loss. He sounds like a beautiful young man. This is totally unfair and unacceptable. Im sending you the biggest virtual hug and keeping you in my thoughts. Which doesn’t mean much from a stranger, i know. But Please try and eat and get some rest.

@trojie I’m so sorry mama. I can’t even imagine your pain. I lost my sister this year who I mostly raised and the pain was unbearable, I kept thinking to myself, fuck if this was my actual child how much more could I break? I hope you have the best support system around you. I saw your pics, he was such a beautiful kiddo. I’ll light a candle for Alex and keep him in my thoughts tonight. Please be gentle with yourself in these coming weeks.

@trojie Internet stranger hugs and so many thoughts sent your way. I am so sorry for your loss. Your Alex was an amazing young man and the world will feel his loss. I have no words to make it better, nothing to lessen this pain, but I wanted you to know I read your post, will check for the pictures, and keep you and your family in my heart.

@trojie I have no words. How absolutely heartbreaking. I'm crying with you and for you. I hope some day you can find some peace and that they find the awful person that took your baby's life.

@trojie I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling. My heart hurts for you and your family. I know I am just an internet stranger, but I am sending love your way.

@trojie I'm so very sorry for the loss of your baby (although loss feels like such the wrong word here; he was tragically stolen from you and this world). Sending thoughts of comfort and peace. May Alex's light carry after him in your life and the life of his brothers.