I’m broken beyond repair

@trojie I am so very sorry that happened. It’s incredibly unfair. Your son sounds like an awesome person. I hope you have people around you that can help you during this hard time.

@trojie I’m so sorry. Your love and pride in your son came through in your remembrance of him. He sounds like a wonderful person, I looked at the Imgur files you linked, you can just see how he was a sweetheart. I am so sorry for your loss.

@trojie I read this having no idea I was local to you. I happened to see one of the news articles. I am so sorry about your baby boy. Just so sorry you or anyone has to live through this.

@trojie I hated reading this post bc your baby didn’t deserve that. I hate the person who hurt your baby and you. I’m so sorry that the world was robbed of a light

@trojie I read your post over and over again and I looked at the Imgur link. You can see his kind soul behind his beautiful blue eyes. I'm so sorry for yours and the world's loss. We could use more people like Alex in the world. You, Alex and your family are in my thoughts tonight. ❤️

@trojie My heart is broken. We all needed him in this world. I am fuming for you that they are calling him a man. He is your first baby. Always. I’m so sorry for all of it. My brother died when he was 7 from a being hit by a drunk driver. My mom is in that horrible club of losing a child. It’s been 35 years, and we all still miss him, terribly. My mom has better years and worse years. She has a box of his items that she never will open because she is afraid they’ll lose his scent. I only found out about that a few years ago when a friend of mine lost a child. All of this to say: you are valid in alllllll of the feelings and whatever your process is to survive this life without him.

@trojie I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine the pain. I'm keeping you and your loved ones in my thoughts.

Your Alex sounds like a wonderful person. If you think, it would help you to talk about him, please do. I'll gladly read all about him.

@trojie Sending so much love to you and your beautiful son, you both deserved so much more than this. Please take care of yourself, the bromos will always be here for you.

@tinafwlr Your profile picture just reminded me of when Alex was little. He would sometimes watch Space Ghost Coast to Coast dvd with us. He loved Brak. He thought he was a hilarious kitty.

@trojie I am so very sorry. You are local to me and I saw this in our news. I am so sorry that someone did this to your baby and that you have to go through such a catastrophic loss and at a time your family is already grieving.