How long are your weight sessions?

@imaff Probably 45 to an hour, sometimes longer. I changed my programming to something less intense so I had the option to run it quickly if needed (ABA set up) but now I’m struggling to workout long enough. I previously was doing a PHUL program 4 days a week but 4 days wasn’t working for me, and I needed something a little less involved to get me through the rough weeks, especially since I can just pick up the next workout if I miss a few days.

I feel pretty good during lifting, just get tired and nauseas (more than before lol) by the end. I’m also competing with wanting to nap while my kids are asleep so that’s taking away my desire to spend a huge amount of time out there. I’m hoping I get some stamina back 2nd tri and can beef up my workouts a bit more

@cptbobproffesoromemeology Oh, I totally get needing to prioritize napping over working out while your other kids nap, definitely struggle with that over here as well and sometimes a nap is what’s best for your body, too, right? It sounds like you’re doing great and can definitely pick up the length/intensity when you are farther along and have more energy, like you said.

Back