Father took job 2.5 hours away starting next week

Yes we have court ordered app Talking Parents- he’s actually not even allowed to speak to me in person. if you haven’t seen it - it’s great! Even all calls with my daughter are video recorded. All texts are time stamped when sent and when the other person read it and completely admissible in court. You can export them to pdf which has made saving exhibits for court very easy.

I’ve done the same thing where I’ve learned to keep communication to the very bare minimum. Always respectful and informative on my part. He’s been losing it so much that the judge updated the protective order so he can only speak about our child. He STILL can’t stick to that: but anyways- talking parents had it all recorded.

And another tool- Custody exchange - I put the calendar in there and then you can update when he misses days (or if he gets an extra day too)

But hey all of this has taught us to be some
Badass humans huh?!? I mean talk about self development, controlling our emotions, communication skills etc. as much as it sucks- I’ve found these skills translating over in other parts of my life!

And yes- so many people on here who have been through it- grown and overcome. How refreshing. Thank you!!

💪🏻💪🏻❤️‍🩹