Every item we've used for our 2-month old so far

@oceansealy I’m doing that with all the different sizes. Washed and prepped some used onesies, pants and pajamas and waiting to take tags off new ones and wash till I know I will need them if at all

@oceansealy Thankfully I got a ton right before his birth. At 5 wks and nearly 8 lbs my LO only fits into carters brand NB clothes cuz all the other brands NB are still too big! I'd venture a guess that he still has at minimum another 3 wks of wearing NB size. I'm very happy I gave in at the last min and grabbed a bunch of NB size cuz he's no where near fitting into even the smallest 0-3 clothes we have.

@prodie53 My baby is nearly 8 lbs right now at 5 wks and he still cannot fit in any brand of NB clothes besides carters cuz they are all still too big. A 6 lb baby will NOT fit into anything but NB clothes and most brands will be too big still at 6 lbs.

@grey1962 I use oil on her head before a bath - I let it soak in for about 10 mins before washing it well with soap to help prevent cradle cap. After bath I massage her with lotion everywhere then oil on her body (...if she's not screaming in my face by that point!).