Every item we've used for our 2-month old so far

@praisethelord12 I would say more footie pajamas, maybe at least 6? My daughter peed whenever we changed her (anytime of day) and it would pool underneath her (I even had the new diaper underneath her, she still pees a crazy amount as a 16 months). Also blow outs, countless blowouts that happened while feeding her that required both of us to change.

@praisethelord12 This is a great list! I had my LO 7 months ago and I definitely overbought on SO many things!

One thing I'd like to add for any Canadian mommas giving Tylenol is that the infant and children's formula is completely different than the USA, therefore we cannot substitute children's tylenol for infant use!

@jouredgette Children's Tylenol (for 2yo+) in Canada is actually less concentrated than the infant one, so you can use it for babies, but it will not be as effective. This was explained to me by an ER doctor. LO was running high fever, but outgrew the max infant dose by weight, so she recalculated it for us. I was surprised to see that the children's dose was higher than the infant one and she said that's because infants can not swallow as much, so it has to be more concentrated.

@vyrzaharak That is a really good point! I remember looking it up some time ago and Infant Tylenol is concentrated something like 2.5x more than Children’s.

Quite some time ago someone had posted in my baby bumpers group the dosage sheet for Tylenol but the US version and I almost screenshot it until I realized that it was asking for way more then what I had previously given LO. If I hadn't looked at the comments, or given Tylenol to my LO previously, I could have given her 2.5x more than what she was supposed to get and it makes me sick thinking about it.

@jouredgette That's a more important angle of looking at it for sure. Definitely do not want to give a baby children's Tylenol dose of infant Tylenol. That's where the danger is, not the other way around.

@praisethelord12 If a rocker is too expensive, my SIL suggested a big yoga ball with a little sand in it to keep it from rolling around. She gave me one and told me its good to bounce in the 9th month to help get baby in position and afterwards as a bouncer/rocker. 22 weeks here :)