Does your partner do this?

kimmidoll123

Came home from work and instead of the old "what do you do all day?" Question he asks the 13m old "what did you guys do today??!"

I started with a detailed report "she woke up at 5:30am was whiney and clingy all day I fed her x y z."
He says that's not what he means... he really thinks I sit around all day doing nothing.

What do you say to this????

@kimmidoll123 Yes, every day! Baby babbles to him and I tell him the highlight reel: she pooped all the way up her backside and played in the dogs water bowl! We went for a walk and she was scared of a tree!

@kimmidoll123 When my husband would ask I just rolled my eyes at him. Than I left him with our baby while I went to DC to get my Russian passport. You have to show up in person to get one. So he stopped asking after he experienced the day to day for two days. Lol. Now that he works from home he know what I do with the kids. Haven’t left him alone for a full day with both though probably time lol.

@pol1905 Yea he's been wfh the whole time too and I keep telling him..every day is the same to me 🙈 we go on more walks now since it helps her nap but that's it lol otherwise it's the same laundry, food, clean, water plants/play outside, eat, nap, play the end.

@kimmidoll123 I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old so I have cute stories sometimes and sometimes my kids are jerks stories. So it does get more interesting and challenging as they grow.