Does anyone else have their newborn live in onesies 24/7?

@healihealiheal My daughter wore sleepers until she started daycare at five months. At that point, I decided to try to get some use out of the other types of outfits that I had purchased for her. When she was home though, it was back into a sleeper.

@healihealiheal My son was solely in sleepers until like 4-5 months. If we were going somewhere, MAYBE we’d both actually get dressed😂 but he was a November baby and sleepers covered the most so it made sense to me! I don’t even think I had pants sizes smaller than 3-6m.

@healihealiheal There’s no right or wrong. It’s not like there is expectation places on literal babies to “dress accordingly” for whatever situation. Do what works for you. You’re crushing it.

@healihealiheal Our LO is 3.5 months and we’ll do onesies with pants during the day and PJs at night. But mostly because we managed to be gifted so many clothes. If I was buying everything from scratch they would be in PJs all day

@healihealiheal My mother-in-law purchased us stacks and stacks of expensive 30-60 dollar outfits. I only put them on once or twice before switching back to my 5 dollar carter onesies. I’m opening my son a bank account instead.

@healihealiheal My son is 19mos, and we still have pajama days! We kept him in onesies/sleepers most of the time until he was walking, which was around 13 months. We still use onesie outfits from time to time though, because he's starting to learn how to take his clothes and diaper off, but hasn't figured out how to get out of a onesie or sleeper yet, so they're still pretty great for nap time and ensuring I don't wake up to a naked baby/toddler who made a huge disgusting mess.

@healihealiheal Mine are now 1.5 and basically 4 - they lived in onesies when they were both born. I bothered a little more with the eldest bc he was my first and omg all the cute outfits but they’re just so tiny and delicate I never felt truly comfortable trying to wrestle him into anything… the youngest was born in a heatwave so she actually lived in vests instead…

Back