Daily Chat 9/6/14 Starving Saturday and Baby Watch: DwK Edition

@jacknife Perogies, salt water taffy, bagels??

But seriously, chocolate covered almonds and movie popcorn.
I went into the theatre to buy the $15 popcorn combo and then walked out. Classy.

2 cups of red raspberry leaf tea - chilled and mixed with raspberry Crystal Light - per day!

Edit: Can't wait for DwK's update!! Another graduate! Ah!

@shortygreyhere Chilled raspberry leaf tea mixed with Crystal Light sounds really good.

I have been drinking mine hot and plain. I like it that way, but it's getting kind of boring.

Looks like I need to run to the store for some raspberry Crystal Light this weekend.

@jacknife Ahh sending good wishes to DwK! We're really getting to that stage where lots of us are having our babies! How exciting! Looking at the due date list looks like we have a few due to be popping any day now, and then in a couple of weeks we're suddenly going to have LOTS. It's so awesome for everyone here to be getting their little babes!

@littlemelittleu2
Girl, talk to your doc if you're over 8-10 tums a day. Too much calcium is hard on the placenta. They have me on 75mg of Zantac and it's a game changer.

Ditto what Vallaria said. Zantac saved me during my first pregnancy. There is definitely a maximum of tums you shouldn't exceed.

Back