Crazy to travel India with 2.5 months old baby?

@patrick226 I disagree with the person who said to wait til baby is 6 months. Go now while your baby’s needs are more easily met and baby isn’t mobile and will probably sleep most of the time. Now is the best time. That long of a flight with a more active baby at 6 months would be potentially harder. My little one started crawling (not just the up on all fours and rocking… like actual crawling right at 6 months!). He was so much easier to handle on flights when he was under 6 months old. Now (6 almost 7 months) he wants to grab everything and everyone on the plane and he wants to be moving around or entertained on flights. Otherwise he starts getting fussy. Changing him at the airport or on the plane was hard because he is now able to rollover and protest his diaper change. Try dealing with a blowout with a wiggly 6 month old on a small changing table 🙃. It’s more tiring compared to 3 or 4 months ago when he was just a little potato and he mainly just slept on the flight and could be soothed with simple repositioning or feeding.

@patrick226 I wouldn't attempt this. Flying with a baby is very difficult. Especially one that small. I would wait till 6 month +; If you're formula feeding, you're going to have to take a lot of formula with you.

Why did your mom's visa get rejected? usually they do not..

@kpm1118 Brother in Canada and I’m in USA
They rejected saying there is no strong ties to go back to India
Honestly she doesn’t like to be here in USA
She likes to be in India and coming only coz of the baby

Back