Clean Makeup Recs?

@dwstamps tbh I don't go near "clean" makeup because most of it has shitty preservatives and it goes bad really quickly. I'm much more worried about bacterial contamination than a small amount of preservatives that may have an incredibly minor effect on my health.

@dwstamps I love Alima Pure for foundation (only 4 ingredients!) and Pacifica Stellar gaze for mascara. Burt's Bees is what I use for lip balm. Need to find a clean eyeliner if anyone has recs!

@dwstamps My newborn turns 7 weeks on Thursday, so I get you!! Right now I live through the Clean at Sephora list- they are really picky with the products they allow on it. I use Kosas concealer, the Sephora collection eyebrow pencil, Ilia multi stick for blush and lip, and Tower28 for a tinted lip balm!

@dwstamps I like Mineral Fusion blush. I think the color I use is called Flashy, but I get a ton of compliments on how well it suits my skin tone (pale white lady). It’s very easy to apply and build color slowly.

For foundation, I used Alima Pure loose mineral foundation pre-baby and it gives good coverage, but post-kids I can’t be bothered to deal with applying loose powders anymore. I use Wander Beauty pressed powder foundation, and it’s pretty good, but takes like 5 seconds to apply, which is nice.

Back