4 months PP

oort7

I have a 4 month old son. I’ve been really nauseous and moody lately, and just for the hell of it decided to take a test. I took 2 of the pink dye rapid response tests and got two positives. I then took three more first response tests, two rapids and a digital and all three were negative. I then took one more from a different box and still negative. Could it be possible I got two flukes? Maybe a bad batch? I’m really hoping I’m not pregnant. We’ve had sex 4 times in the last 4 months but only used the pull out method because I’m an idiot.

@oort7 I do see a line on the top test in the 2nd pic. However, like the other commenter said, it could be that your urine was diluted.

A test will be mostly accurate 2 weeks after the last time you had sex and definitive after 3 weeks. I would retest tomorrow morning and according to that timeline.

@oort7 I looked at your other post. If I’m reading it correctly - you got two positives and then an hour later took the other ones that were negative? If so, I’d try taking another test with 3-4 hour urine hold

@tvproducer I’m sorry it’s confusing, I’m freaking out. Yeah, the first two were one after another, all the others were 30mins/1hr later. I’ll try again in 3 hours and probably tomorrow morning too

Did a 3 hour hold and it’s still negative! Will try again with FMU but I’m hoping it was just bad tests!