What is my stash missing?

clava

Here is what I’ve got so far, but please let me know if there is anything else I will need before I get into it.

Thirsties Duo Wrap Covers Sz 1 x 6

Nora’s Nursery OS Pockets x 7

Bambino Mio Mioduo Diaper Cover Sz 2 x 2

GMD Muslin OS Flats x 6

GMD Birdseye OS Flats x 6

GMD Prefolds Sz Small x 12

Imagine Prefolds Sz Large x 12

Bambino Mio Prefolds (OS?) x 4

Grovia O.N.E x 1

I believe I can use the NN as covers as well? I aim to have about 5 AIO’s before baby comes (I’ll try different ones to see what we like) since I’m sure we will want them sometimes for ease / if a grandparent is changing her or something. I also plan to do disposables overnight most likely especially at newborn stage so I don’t anticipate needing a ton of heavy duty inserts and such (we can cross that bridge when we come to it).

Other than that I would love recommendations for what I am missing, what I need more of, or what you recommend :)

@cap1975 No, My plan is to slowly swap newborn disposables out, once the baby fits in the size 1 thirsties I have the small prefolds (10-15 lbs) but don’t anticipate they will fit them too long and by about that time the smallest setting on the Nora’s May fit them.. and I think I will prefer to do disposables at night (maybe I will change my mind but I don’t want to pressure myself).

@clava Well no pressure, do what works best for you :) I will say that the thirsties will fit far sooner than the OS pockets/small prefolds will. My baby came home in a thirsties size 1/nb prefold and it fit very nicely at 8lbs 10oz. Though I've seen them on babies 6-8lbs as well. My OS pockets started fitting around the 10-12lb mark.

Remember that overnight changes will still be pretty frequent for a while unless your nb starts pooping on a schedule. My LO is 8w and was still pooping overnight until about 6w. Disposables are still definitely quicker when you're half asleep tho lol

@cap1975 I’m just hesitant to buy so much newborn stuff when I know it won’t likely fit long lol… but then if you are still getting use out of NB prefolds maybe I will add some!