what footwear are you wearing

@millery I bought a pair of Kiziks and they've been great! Just like tennis shoes but I don't need to bend over to put them on. I have wide feet also and they have wide options!

@millery Just bought a pair of crocs lol. Before that I was wearing my winter keens. But im just chilling in the house these days and needed a pair of crocs

@millery If you don’t like crocs, Birkenstock’s has sandals in a similar material. They are the Evas. I have two pairs. However. My opinion is that YES crocs lol. They are life changing lol. I wish you liked them! I just bought another pair last night.

@millery Crocs.

Jk. You're in luck. Clogs are cool again somehow. Birkenstock's are the best for comfort and support. They have some in men's and unisex that will fit a woman's wide (and pregnantly growing) foot.

Otherwise, these are my favorite invention. They don't look too fake on regular shoes.

@millery I have a pair of nuknuuk sheepskin slippers that I bought at Costco to wear around the house. They have good rubber soles and are super comfy.

When I'm out I wear either my Vans sneakers, Doc Marten's leather boots, or my steel toe Kodiak work boots which surprisingly slip on very easily. I just have to sit or bend to tie them once I've stepped in. I'm starting to notice my sneakers feel snug though, so I should probably look into something I can slip on for when I'm going out and not going to work.

Back