What does it f e e l like to have bump vs bloat?

allie920

I think I feel my bump happening? I’m 12 weeks so it’s still super early, but somehow it stopped feeling bloat-y and now feels kinda like weight. When I’m sitting I can feel something in my lowest pelvis area for sure, and it feels heavy(?).

@allie920 Yup thats what i got.. like i was just bloated at first but then it felt like something heavy in there.. thats your bump! Enjoy rubbing it and start your bonding process. The kicks will come soon. I cried with my first kick

@allie920 I'm at 29 weeks and honestly, bloat and bump feel the same to me, minus the movement.

I mostly feel like I ate the world's biggest burger, even if I'm actually hungry, just a little lower than where my actual stomach is. Especially if I'm growing/stretching that day.

@allie920 I'm at 29 weeks and honestly, bloat and bump feel the same to me, minus the movement.

I mostly feel like I ate the world's biggest burger, even if I'm actually hungry, just a little lower than where my actual stomach is. Especially if I'm growing/stretching that day.