What are your best mind blowers for kids under 5?

@mbinks89 Making a needle float.

Doing the whistle thing from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly with your hands. (I think that’s the right spaghetti western)

@mbinks89 If you’re ever out to dinner with dinner rolls, you can make it dance under a napkin. Throw a napkin over the top (after sneaking a fork at a corner to stab the roll with). Then lift the napkin with the roll pushing in the center.

@mbinks89 I do this really dumb card shuffle trick where I keep the top and bottom cards in place and shuffle everything in between. It's so obvious, but it blows their minds.

@mbinks89 Ok, so they really got a kick out of the time that I put my hands behind my head, locked the thumb and index finger of each hand in a type of chain, and then showed them that my hands were now connected and I couldn't break the chain. Even when they reasoned how I connected the chain, they were so confused by why, even with their help pulling, the chain could not be broken.

@mbinks89 Learn a little card magic. Specifically learn how to force a card.

Set up:
Write down a random card before you start on a piece of paper. Put it in an envelope. (Maybe write premonition on it to teach them a new word) Then find that card and place it wherever you need to in the deck for the specific force you just learned.

Trick:
Explain that you can see into the future, and you wrote down what card they are about to pick. Then force the card. Place it back in the deck when they’ve memorized it. And do some showboating. Make a little story up. Do some funny dad shit. Then reveal the premonition.

This also works on adults to be honest.

Back