What’s your favorite formula?

@conner74 All formulas are strictly monitored, tested, nutritionally complete and safe. I hope you find reassurance that whatever your baby does best on is great for them.

@conner74 Another one for Bobbie here. Just the original. When my son was a gassy newborn I tinkered with the sensitive version...but he just got diarrhea from it. His body wanted to continue learning how to break down the complete proteins I suppose lol. So I learned my lesson that some degree of newborn gas is normal and went back to the regular with no problems. The mild gassiness naturally subsided around 3.5 months or so and I also introduced Gerber soothe pro (vitamin D and probiotics) around that time roughly. He's a beefy, thriving 6 month old now.

@conner74 My first was always on the target generic for Enfamil yellow can. If that was out we used the mama bear yellow can one from Amazon. So far this one likes the similac blue can.

@conner74 We use a combo of ByHeart, Similac 360 Total Care, and Kirkland brand from Costco. I love that ByHeart has alpha lac, lactoferrin, and MFGM. But it’s pricy so I only get it when Thrive has it on sale for 25-30% off. My pediatrician offers full size cans of the Similac when we have our appointments and then I fill in with Kirkland brand as needed. All are palm oil free which is important to me. And baby hasn’t had any issues switching between them.

I originally started with Bobbie and then Bobbie Gentle but both gave him horrible constipation.

@mssjjoh566333 My baby is on Kendamil Classic but I wanted to add on Similac Total 360 RTF for the convenience. Since they’re similar in regard to lactose and whole proteins, I was wondering if it’d be safe to do both!! Your post made me feel better 🙏🏽

@conner74 Weve been using the enfamil neuropro line. She started on the regular but we switched her pretty quickly to the neuropro gentlease version.

We just swapped to sams clubs generic form of it for cost reasons but they seem to have the exact same ingredients. The purple tub from members mark branding 🥰

@phanzu Does your baby have the legendary “kendapoos”? We just started kendamil combo feeding (transition from EBF) two weeks ago and I’m a little taken aback by the poo volume, liquidity, and frequency! Will it get better?

@galaxy01 I’m not sure! I was only able to breast feed for about 2 weeks and then combo for a month and now EFF, and it’s my first baby! So I’m not sure how his poops could be any different. They aren’t bad tho!

@deewind Does your baby have the legendary “kendapoos”? We just started kendamil combo feeding (transition from EBF) two weeks ago and I’m a little taken aback by the poo volume, liquidity, and frequency! Will it get better?

@galaxy01 No we didn’t have that happen! I guess we got lucky. But I’m pretty sure the transition will result in different poops but as long as they’re pooping and eating it should be ok! As long as nothing seems alarming. When transitioned I would mix bottles of formula and BM like a little at a time to introduce it

Back