favorite soaps that don’t dry out skin?!

@guidance I don't use this for my kid (unless she has marker or something on her face), but I really like vanicream bar soap as a face and body soap. I like that it is bar soap, so the only packaging is a cardboard box. And its PH is actually pretty low (5.5 I think) for soap. Much closer to your skin's PH than most soap.

@guidance I've been using a Cereve bar. It was too drying for my face but it works well for my body. I want to try a dove bar when I run out because of the extra moisture.

@guidance I like Beekman 1802 (goat milk soap). I tried to use it on baby too but it's not gentle enough for baby's eyes so I just use Dove for him. But for me I love Beekman.

@guidance If you’re into bar soaps I love the pacha soaps they sell at Whole Foods! You can buy them in bulk without the packaging which is a plus and they feel great on my super dry sensitive skin

@davedavids My friend got me a pacha exfoliator as a gift and I really liked it! I literally just ran out of it actually. I never heard of them before this. That’s good to know they have more products, thanks!

@guidance Drunk elephant is admittedly pricey but my skin has been more balanced than ever using their body wash and body lotion so it’s been worth the $ because I don’t need as many products

@guidance Compagnie de Provence Savon Marseille olive oil soap cube! An investment but it lasts forever. It looks kind of nuts but it’s never drying. You can find cheaper too; I just like the brand Compagnie de Provence.

@metroldj That’s great to know, it’s out of stock and I ordered something else to try already but I’ll be saving that for later. Love a good French product lol

@guidance I use pacha soap bars from Whole Foods. Definitely don’t use dr bringers bronners (or other Castile soap) for the baby because it’s not tear free and will burn the eyes. I’m currently using babo botanicals for the baby.

Back