favorite soaps that don’t dry out skin?!

@guidance Just bought the baby bar from PP for recent baby as part of the baby bundle. Love the ingredients and it seems very gentle, but bars always leave skin a little dry in my experience. But PP’s baby oil does a really great job moisturizing after the bath. Really liked all the other items in the baby bundle too, the powder and the balm.

So for bathing soap, we primarily use Aleavia prebiotic soap with both kiddos and ourselves. Very barrier friendly!

@guidance I actually bought it for the powder although I think using plain arrowroot powder can work too. Our son didn’t really have a moisture/yeast issue but this baby (a girl) did and keeping her dry in her diaper was important (diaper free time is the best for that but we had less time for that with our second 😅).

It’s a great kit so I would def register for it!

@guidance Me and my daughter have dry sensitive skin and I swear by dermaveen.

It’s oat based, smells lovely but is fragrance free and I also use their shower and bath oil too and my skin has never been better.

@guidance I love Little Seed Farm soap. I cut it into pieces and keep a jar with a couple pieces in the shower, it helps a lot with soap waste! It’s gentle, goat milk soap. I use it on face and body.

@guidance No problem! Also, I suffer from eczema but haven’t had any flair ups since using this soap** Probably going on 2 years of that. And I also use their deodorant, it’s the bomb :)

@guidance I just tried my first sample deodorant from them today and liked it! Granted I didn’t do much, but it was just the right amount of scent, and the texture was nice. A good start!

@guidance I hope so. I ordered some lotion over 6 weeks ago and it just turned up but I think I read it was during the transition so hopefully everything goes back to normal and they don’t change any formulas.

@guidance I use Cetaphil (a tiny bit goes a long way) and my son either uses Cetaphil or Aquaphor wash, whichever is available. He has ezcema and those washes with a slather of aquaphor before bed has been great. We've tried other specialty ezcema lotions and they break him out more.

@guidance I personally SUPER dilute dr Bronners for body wash and I haven’t noticed any issues with dry skin. A lot of times though I use goats milk soap that I buy online from a Greek shop in tarpon springs Florida.

Back